Of all the things we do with AbiCool during the day, bath time is one of the best ones, because here it’s all fun and play. Don’t misinterpret me, hygiene is serious business for us because it helps to maintain her healthy and strong. However, as a mom there are certain things that my little girl does not enjoy as much and I have to be the one who says “no” many times.
Since approximately a year ago -when we started to try to conceive- bath time became a job of PapiCool and I confess that I’ve felt a little jealous during all these months that I had to miss a moment of special bonding as bath time.
Many times sitting in the living room or preparing something in the kitchen I get to hear the laughs, screams of joy and the complicity of what PapiCool calls the best hour of the day. One of the main things during bath time is the music, our little one loves dancing and singing, so we always have music she likes while giving her a bath.
To bathe our children, AbiCool since she was born and now with TitoCool, we’ve always trusted Johnson’s Baby products because of its subtle fragrances and the fact that it does not bother their eyes. The care routine of my little ones step by step is trusted to Johnson’s. From shampoo to body lotion and the anti-rash cream, I’ve had excellent results in the skin care of my children.
Some tips to increase the fun
- Always have your child’s favorite toys in the bath
- If your child likes music, play his favorite songs
- Try to do bath time at approximately the same hour every day and that way it will be a routine you’ll baby is expecting
- If your baby is six months or less, make sure the water is at the right temperature so she is not cold when sitting or laying down
- Take all precautions and have everything you need near you and never leave your baby unattended even for a second
- For TitoCool the first thing I do is cleaning his neck, ears and armpits with Johnson’s baby oil before giving him a bath
- Be ready to get wet and have fun with your little one
If you want more tips to make bath time a unforgettable and fun time, you can also visit Johnson’s Bath Time‘s page and learn more.